A goal-driven, accomplished Sales and Marketing leader with extensive experience, including 10 years in Asia and China, working on all aspects of sales, marketing and business development activities for organisations dealing with IT or Digital related products and services.
My expertise lies in managing an entire panel of activities consisting of developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies, managing and streamlining operations, handling all HR related activities, building and enhancing relationships with clients, partnering with various internal and external stakeholders, providing innovative technologies solutions and high-quality digital services resulting in increased sales revenue and overall profitability.
Possessing a combination of leadership and technical skills combined with the commercial mindset, have been recognised by the management and peers to deal effectively with varied work-related issues and complexities and generating tactical solutions and action plans.
A proven track record of accomplishments in developing high-calibre and competitive multicultural teams of professionals streams through coaching and training.
Since June 2017
- Founder , CTO,
- Developed the application
- Marketing Campaigns
- Sales and Client Acquisition Strategie
Learning Tribes -Acticall-Sitel Group
to April 2017
- Mission: Provide leadership and guidance to the Chinese and APAC Division, while implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Earned recognition for establishing and initiating the group’s division in Shanghai.
- Creating Sales and Marketing Strategy for China
- Responsible for a Sales/Marketing Team, R&D Team, Production Team
- Localisation in China of our Cloud-Based learning Solution
to March 2016
- Mission: Directed the Chinese division, supervised staff comprised of 100 employees and drove sales and marketing strategy as well an R&D and production Team for a Cloud-Based Learning Solution
- Utilize strategies that substantially increased revenue by $5M (USD)
- Successfully led the integration of the two companies in China.
- Maintained revenue growth in the Corporate Market, Education, and Universities and Training Center; achieved 25% growth over the first year
ECRITEL / CDN Tech Asia
to December 2013
- Mission: Responsible for the implementation of strategic marketing in China, while supervising 15 employees
- Achieved peer recognition for increasing the company’s revenue by 300 % over a 2-year period
- Managed all aspects of hosting, including Business Continuity (BCP), Cloud computing, and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Sales and Marketing Strategy in China
- Delivered quality services in: Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Provided high availability services: BCP, CDN, BRP (Business Recovery Plan), storage, and hosting.
- Served as a Specialist of the Chinese Great Firewall Issues and Chinese Market
- Delivered consultative services for hosting strategy in Asia, as well as software implementation and security issues specifically in China.
to October 2011
- Functioned in multiple capacities, including Business Development Manager, Researcher, Marketing Manager, IT Manager, HR Consultant, and Coach
- Managed all IT aspects for the group, including servers and websites for six offices in China.
Asia Group Shanghai
to June 2009
- Served as a Sales and Marketing Manager for industrial and retail markets, while delivering quality technical consultative expertise
Cultivated business alliances with multinational companies in Shanghai; led the implementation of IT tools (CRM, Web, Forecasting tools, and IDC); and conducted retail and industrial marketing research in China.
to June 2007
- Responsible for managing a $200K (USD) marketing budget, maintaining executive relationships, and implementing action plans
Functioned as a key contact for partners, including: IBM, HP, SAP, Microsoft, FT, Oracle, and Accenture; supervised 50+ Citrix Business Alliance Members and reported to EMEA Global Enterprise Alliances Director; and served as a Technical Presales and Consultant for application virtualization in the medical and finance industries.
to February 2005
- Senior Alliances Manager (2002 – 2005)
Provided quality support to sales teams, collaborated with regional partners, and defined marketing strategy
Successfully implemented the company’s partnership program; functioned as a Technical Consultant for the manufacturing industries; collaborated with regional partners such as system integrators and technology partners; successfully executed the company’s partnership program, and defined the European Marketing strategy to increase revenue and facilitate other sales channels.
Key Account Manager (1996 – 2002)
Responsible for corporate customer relationships for Europe logistics and oil and gas industries
Sales & Marketing Strategy
B2B and B2C Marketing
China and ASEAN Market
Pipeline and Forecast driven
Sales Team ManagementManaged a Chinese Sales Team B2B
Enterprise Creation and Setup
P&L and Result Oriented
Software & SAAS Solutions
CRM-ERP (Sales Force, Eloqua)
App developmentDeveloped Picknextdoor, using Bubble.is including publishing on apple store and android market
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (Lille I)