Your browser is outdated!
To ensure you have the best experience and security possible, update your browser. Update now
Open to opportunities
I have over 15 years of experience in Sales and Marketing for Digital solutions in China and Asia as well as Europe. I have managed and rolled out several divisions on a global scale while hands-on business development, recruiting and trained mid-to-senior level sales team.
My experience spans a wide range of technologies including Cloud Computing, SaaS, IaaS, CDN, Infrastructure, Software, Blockchain as well as in management roles with Sales and Technical team and full P&L responsibility.
I have an IT education background in Europe, and I am the Founder and CTO of PickNextDoor in Singapore and General Manager in a Fintech Trade Finance Company
Since May 2018
- Management of a Fintech in Trade Finance
- IT and Software Management
- Sales & Marketing Management
- KYC, onboarding Operation Management
- Finance fund allocation management
Since June 2017
- Founder, CTO, of a Last Mile delivery Application
- Developed the application
- Marketing Campaigns
- Sales and Client Acquisition Strategie
Learning Tribes -Acticall-Sitel Group
to April 2017
- Creation and Management of the Chinese division of an E-learning Company.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Chinese and APAC Division, while implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Earned recognition for establishing and initiating the group’s division in Shanghai.
- Creating Sales and Marketing Strategy for China
- Responsible for a Sales/Marketing Team, R&D Team, Production Team
- Localisation in China of our Cloud-Based learning Solution
to March 2016
- Management of the Chinese division, supervised staff comprised of 100 employees and drove sales and marketing strategy as well an R&D and Production Team for a Cloud-Based Learning Solution
- Utilize strategies that substantially increased revenue by $5M (USD)
- Successfully led the integration of the two companies in China.
- Maintained revenue growth in the Corporate Market, Education, and Universities and Training Center; achieved 25% growth over the first year
ECRITEL / CDN Tech Asia
to December 2013
- Management of a Cloud Service provider in China while supervising 15 Sales and Engineering team.
- Achieved peer recognition for increasing the company’s revenue by 300 % over a 2-year period
- Managed all aspects of hosting, including Business Continuity (BCP), Cloud computing, and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Sales and Marketing Strategy in China
- Delivered quality services in: Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Provided high availability services: BCP, CDN, BRP (Business Recovery Plan), storage, and hosting.
- Served as a Specialist of the Chinese Great Firewall Issues and Chinese Market
- Delivered consultative services for hosting strategy in Asia, as well as software implementation and security issues specifically in China.
to October 2011
- Functioned in multiple capacities, including Business Development Manager, Researcher, Marketing Manager, IT Manager, HR Consultant, and Coach
- Managed all IT aspects for the group, including servers and websites for six offices in China.
Asia Group Shanghai
to June 2009
- Served as a Sales and Marketing Manager for industrial and retail markets, while delivering quality technical consultative expertise
Cultivated business alliances with multinational companies in Shanghai; led the implementation of IT tools (CRM, Web, Forecasting tools, and IDC); and conducted retail and industrial marketing research in China.
to June 2007
- Responsible for managing a $200K (USD) marketing budget, maintaining executive relationships, and implementing action plans
Functioned as a key contact for partners, including: IBM, HP, SAP, Microsoft, FT, Oracle, and Accenture; supervised 50+ Citrix Business Alliance Members and reported to EMEA Global Enterprise Alliances Director; and served as a Technical Presales and Consultant for application virtualization in the medical and finance industries.
to February 2005
- Senior Alliances Manager (2002 – 2005)
Provided quality support to sales teams, collaborated with regional partners, and defined marketing strategy
Successfully implemented the company’s partnership program; functioned as a Technical Consultant for the manufacturing industries; collaborated with regional partners such as system integrators and technology partners; successfully executed the company’s partnership program, and defined the European Marketing strategy to increase revenue and facilitate other sales channels.
Key Account Manager (1996 – 2002)
Responsible for corporate customer relationships for Europe logistics and oil and gas industries
Sales & Marketing Strategy
B2B and B2C Marketing
China and ASEAN Market
Pipeline and Forecast driven
Sales Team ManagementManaged a Chinese Sales Team B2B
P&L and Result Oriented
Software & SAAS Solutions
CRM-ERP (Sales Force, Eloqua)
App developmentDeveloped Picknextdoor, using Bubble.is including publishing on apple store and android market
BlockChain , Smart Contract
Université des Sciences et Technologies de Lille (Lille I)