Accomplished, resourceful, and goal-oriented professional with a comprehensive management background encompassing the areas of information technology, human resources management, sales, and marketing.
Over twenty years of experience in technical management and business development, including 9 years of global experience in Asia. Strong leadership abilities, with proven expertise in managing companies and leading cross-cultural teams.
I look for opportunities in Singapore to put together my passion for High Tech, in developing companies in new markets, transforming technologies into opportunities, and driving processes that increase revenue.
Authorized to work in Singapore (PEP holder)
Learning Tribes -Acticall-Sitel Group
Since April 2016
- Mission: Provide leadership and guidance to the Chinese and APAC Division, while implementing sales and marketing strategies
- Earned recognition for establishing and initiating the group’s division in Shanghai.
- Creating Sales and Marketing Strategy for China
- Responsible for a Sales/Marketing Team, R&D Team, Production Team
- Localisation in China of our Cloud-Based learning Solution
Learning Tribes is an international training organisation offering customised training solutions in order to support each individual all along their skills development and each corporation through their strategic evolution.
Part of Acticall / Sitel Group, Learning Tribes is also the training division of the group for 70 000 collaborators worldwide .
Using new approach on corporate training, Learning By Mooc, Learning CRM, and Learning Up offers bring the latest up to date on line solution or blended approach to train effectively your collaborators , driving their engagement , motivation , and cost efficiency for companies .
to March 2016
- Mission: Directed the Chinese division, supervised staff comprised of 100 employees and drove sales and marketing strategy as well an R&D and production Team for a Cloud-Based Learning Solution
- Utilize strategies that substantially increased revenue by $5M (USD)
- Successfully led the integration of the two companies in China.
- Maintained revenue growth in the Corporate Market, Education, and Universities and Training Center; achieved 25% growth over the first year
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE: RST) pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language
learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent and is a worldwide leader in E-learning Solution.
ECRITEL / CDN Tech Asia
to December 2013
- Mission: Responsible for the implementation of strategic marketing in China, while supervising 15 employees
- Achieved peer recognition for increasing the company’s revenue by 300 % over a 2-year period
- Managed all aspects of hosting, including Business Continuity (BCP), Cloud computing, and Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Sales and Marketing Strategy in China
- Delivered quality services in: Cloud (public, private, and hybrid) IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Provided high availability services: BCP, CDN, BRP (Business Recovery Plan), storage, and housing
- Served as a Specialist of the Chinese Great Firewall Issues and Chinese Market
- Delivered consultative services for hosting strategy in Asia, as well as software implementation and security issues specifically in China.
Ecritel is a French managed hosting provider for SME and large companies. Specialized in managed cloud computing and e-business solutions, Ecritel provide services from 6 datacenters : 2 in Paris (France), 2 in Montréal (Canada) and 2 in Shanghai (China).
to October 2011
- Functioned in multiple capacities, including Business Development Manager, Researcher, Marketing Manager, IT Manager, HR Consultant, and Coach
- Managed all IT aspects for the group, including servers and websites for six offices in China.
Mission: This Company is a Sino /French recruitment firm in China dedicated to HR services for foreign companies in China, around 3 main services: HR audit, Executive Search, Executive Coaching.
Asia Group Shanghai
to June 2009
- Served as a Sales and Marketing Manager for industrial and retail markets, while delivering quality technical consultative expertise
Cultivated business alliances with multinational companies in Shanghai; led the implementation of IT tools (CRM, Web, Forecasting tools, and IDC); and conducted retail and industrial marketing research in China.
Asia Group was Dedicated for Factories Research and Setup in China.
to June 2007
- Responsible for managing a $200K (USD) marketing budget, maintaining executive relationships, and implementing action plans
Functioned as a key contact for partners, including: IBM, HP, SAP, Microsoft, FT, Oracle, and Accenture; supervised 50+ Citrix Business Alliance Members and reported to EMEA Global Enterprise Alliances Director; and served as a Technical Presales and Consultant for application virtualization in the medical and finance industries.
Citrix is an American corporation that produces software designed to facilitate secure access to applications and content. Citrix offers products for Windows, Macintosh and Linux platforms. The company was founded in 1989 and currently has branches in several countries.
- Senior Alliances Manager (2002 – 2005)
Provided quality support to sales teams, collaborated with regional partners, and defined marketing strategy
Successfully implemented the company’s partnership program; functioned as a Technical Consultant for the manufacturing industries; collaborated with regional partners such as system integrators and technology partners; successfully executed the company’s partnership program, and defined the European Marketing strategy to increase revenue and facilitate other sales channels.
Key Account Manager (1996 – 2002)
Responsible for corporate customer relationships for Europe logistics and oil and gas industries
ILOG was an international software company purchased and incorporated into IBM announced in January 2009. It created enterprise software products for supply chain, business rule management, visualization, and optimization. The main product line for Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS) has been rebranded as IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM). Many of the related components retain the ILOG brand as a part of their name.